All riders must have a Rider Release Form on file before riding a horse at Pretty Pony Pastures.
Complete the form on the right by typing in the required information.
All information is required.
Click the SEND button. The form and information will be sent to Pretty Pony Pastures.
NOTE: Some phones have issues submitting forms. You may want to use a desk/laptop computer instead of a phone.
Questions? Call 248.634.7276 or email.
Rider Release Form
In considerations of being permitted to participate among and on horses owned by Linda Watson-Call of Pretty Pony Pastures LLC, on behalf of the person named above, I acknowledge and agree that:
1. There is risk of injury from the activities involved when riding or working around animals. The risks can include injury, paralysis or death.
2. By signing this release of liability, I understand and knowingly and freely assume all such risks waive and release forever all claims for damages against Pretty Pony Pastures, its owners, staff or volunteers for any and all injuries and/or losses that may result from this activity.
3. The possible benefit of participating in equine activities outweighs the risks assumed.
4. All rules and regulations, both posted and explained verbally will be followed.
5. This release shall only be valid for all events for 2020.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR COERCION BY ANYONE.
Entering your name and email address and clicking the SEND button constitutes an online signing of this document.